At CASETHATNOW we have decided to use our platform to raise money to provide vital aid to people fleeing war, persecution and climate change by donating 100% of profits made by this product to helprefugees.org.
“Help Refugees have fed the hungry and housed the homeless, and there are people living now thanks to them who would otherwise be dead.” - The Guardian
About This Product:
- 300 g/m²
- Limited Edition: Made from organic cutting waste coming from black t-shirts
- 80% recycled ring-spun combed cotton / 20% recycled polyester (GOTS label)
- Top edge double folded for strength and clean finish
- Long handles with reinforced cross stitch
- Shaping seam at bottom to create volume
Please note that this product is made to order to maximise the amount of profits to give more to refugees, therefore delivery can take 1-2 weeks (however delivery is usually a lot shorter).